Dealing with Anxiety:
Close your eyes and place your hands on your head and say:
“Dear Abba, please speak peace to my mind in the name of Jesus.” ( Citation below )
Matthew 18:18 KJV
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be
Further state: ” I bind the spirit of fear in the name of Jesus and I loose myself from the spirit of fear in the name of Jesus.”
( You can Practice same for spirit of confusion, downheartedness, sorrow, anger, Pride, jealousy, envy, etc)
“I bind the spirit of …….. and I loose myself from the spirit of …….. in the name of Jesus.”
Pray to God and give him your worries and ask him to give you the wisdom, knowledge grace and strength to overcome the situation.
Google Technique: Google “Bible verses KJV anxiety” and pull up all biblical related verses and read the verses aloud until you feel comforted. Use the same technique for fear, protection, sadness or anything you’re dealing with.
Feeling distressed or overwhelmed:
“Dear Abba please send me a dose of supernatural grace and strength in Jesus’s name”
“I bind the spirit of infirmity in the name of Jesus and I loose myself from the spirit of infirmity in Jesus’s name”
“Abba, in the name of Jesus I return all fiery darts directed at me by the enemy back to sender in the Mighty name of Jesus”
Pray for healing directly to God in Jesus’s name.
*** If you’re experiencing illness that can’t be diagnosed and is puzzling the medical community try;
“I bind the spirit of DEATH and I loose myself from the spirit of DEATH in the name of Jesus.”
Fast: ( abstain from food ) practice a fast and when you do, anoint your forehead with olive oil and then wash your face as instructed by Jesus. During the Fast pray to God in Jesus’s name to heal you of your sickness.
Matthew 6:17 KJV
But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
Blessing olive oil (Anointing) I usually pour in a cap and place on my left palm and hover my right palm over it:
“Dear Abba, I ask you in the name of your precious son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to bless this oil and make it holy. Turn this oil into your fire, the blood of your son Jesus Christ and let this fire anoint me a fresh in Jesus’s name. ( place oil on fingers and hold to forehead) Abba I thank you for annointing me a fresh, let this oil burn off anything not of you in me and provide me with the grace, strength, wisdom and knowledge I need to get me through this moment in in my life. I thank you Abba, and I receive my fresh anointing, in Jesus’s mighty name.” ( Then go wash your face)
Dealing with Depression:
Stress, crisis or trauma can make anyone depressed.
Genesis 1:29-30 King James Version (KJV) 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
What are you eating? We live in a country (USA) with tons of overprocessed and unhealthy edible garbage that lacks nutrients. If you feel depressed assess what you’re eating? If you’re in a crisis or under severe distress it takes a toll on your body.
– Try watching what you eat a couple weeks and drink plenty of water. Do not resort to alcohol to cope.
– Try daily smoothies: Kale juice, coconut water, mixed frozen fruit and I tend to use Vega Protein & greens. Make a pot of chicken soup or baked some chicken breasts, eat brown rice and veggies. Good nutrition helps your body better react to stress.
– Walk outside and enforce nature even if for 10 minutes.
– Pray and practice techniques described above
– Utilize Utube and look for survivors of people who have dealt with similar circumstances. Sermons… Utube a subject and find sermons or motivational speeches.
– Laughter: Seek funny things as laughter is medicine
– Refrain from negative music, sad music, or any television that would bring you down.
Ask yourself if you’re “coveting?” Coveting and wanted what you don’t have can make anyone sad. Stay in a state of Gratitude for what you do have and conduct an “it could always be worse assessment”
Hebrews 13:5 KJV
Let your conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
– Praise Jesus even when your in tears… it boosts you with strength and let’s Satan know you trust the Lord and there’s a purpose for your suffering. Whether to build faith, show you you’re strength, teach you compassion for others, know there’s a purpose.
I once accidentally stumbled on a picture of a starving woman holding her starved son who looked lifeless as if dead. When I fall into a pity party I’ve my own life issues, I pull the picture up on my phone and it throws me right back into a state of gratitude as I’ve not suffered on such a level and I begin praying for those suffering worse off than myself and I see what I’m currently blessed for.
Self Pity is Dangerous:
There’s a difference between being compassionate to yourself as you’re going through something trying and pitying yourself. Pitying leads to further depression and sickness and if you have substance issues a pity party can throw you into a bottle of Jack Daniels or a couple bottles of wine.
“I bind the spirit of ADDICTION and I loose myself from the spirit of ADDICTION . in the name of Jesus.”
– You are an overcomer and recognize the strength of overcoming the situation
– You are a Victor not a Victim. Or a Survivor not a victim.
– My worst suffering has provided me with strength and faith and trust in God. Often your personal suffering can be someone else’s gift as you can comfort others when you’re overcome the same thing they’re suffering through.
– Understand that life is hard and the Devil wants you to believe the grass is greener on everyone else’s side but yours… this is a great big lie! Suffering is a part of life and no one escapes it, I don’t care how much money they have or how blessed they appear on Facebook you don’t know what’s happening behind closed doors.
If you are a saved, reborn, possessing Holy Spirit you can look into the mirrior and practice self deliverance be stating “I command the spirit of ……. to leave me in the name of Jesus.”
*** You can also look for deliverance from a fellow Christ Follower and believer
Stay in the MOMENT: If struggling in crisis focus on getting through the day and don’t worry about next week or 3 days from now. Take care of your health and focus on any footwork, phone calls, or steps you can make today to try to correct the situation. Do what you can and have faith and pray to God and ask him in Jesus’s name to send you the knowledge and wisdom you need to assist you with correcting the situation.
I AM STATEMENTS:
Call things not as they are… but how you want them to be. If you’re sick, verbally state “I AM WELL” If you’re sad, verbally state “I AM HAPPY” If your struggling financially “I AM Well-off” If your overweight and trying to lose weight, verbally state “I AM Healthy”
Exodus 3:14 KJV 14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
Proverbs 18:21 KJV
21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Deep Pain: Praise Jesus! And remind yourself that Pain is Temporary. You will never be completely absent of it, but it comes and goes. Just know it’s NOT permanent. No pain is too much that the Lord can’t help you walk through. You can get through it… just remember there’s a purpose for it.
Reference: King James Bible
*** 27 Prayer & Fasting Utube channel is where I heard the “speak peace to my mind technique and learned to bless oil here. Great channel with great prayers, please check out.